Cloud Delivery and Operations are essential to success in the cloud. At Retriever Consulting we will help you establish these services in the cloud as well as run them for you as a managed service. We have industry leading expertise in cloud monitoring and management and have broad set of best practices in the other service delivery areas. The Cloud Delivery and Operations Services we offer include:
- Lifecycle Application Development in the Cloud. We assist you in designing and deploying a cloud environment for full life-cycle application development: develop, test, deploy, run, and manage. We can provide these as a managed service as well.
- Cloud Test Lab. We assist you in designing and deploying an automated test lab in the cloud. This includes security, performance, build and functional testing. You can automatically restore configurations to a known state to allow improved regression testing. We can provide this as a managed service as well.
- IAM in the Cloud. We assist you in designing and deploying a cloud based identity and access management solution. You can use this to enable secure single sign-on authentication to private and public cloud based systems as well as to and from the enterprise. We can enable support for multi-factor identification, to include secure mobile biometrics and encryption. We can help you enable logging of all user activity, to include video logging, and perform privileged user activity monitoring. We can help you establish an “Identity as a Service” offering within your organization as well as across departments and agencies. We can also provide these features as a managed service.
- Cloud Monitoring. We assist you in enabling monitoring on your existing cloud services as well as designing and deploying a cloud monitoring solution as a service. You can add remediation and other automated response features based on system, network, and application performance. We can provide this as a managed service.
- Cloud Management. We assist you in establishing a comprehensive cloud service management environment that provides you visibility, control, and automation of cloud services. This would include a self-service portal, service catalog, customer management, provisioning, monitoring, and metering, rating and billing. We can help you establish this offering as a service you provide as well as run it for you as a managed service.
- Platform as a Service. We assist you in establishing a platform as a service offering where you provide the runtime, middleware and operating system bundled as a service with heterogeneous platform management, optimized workload placement, service automation and governance. We can help you establish this as a pure-PaaS offering or customize it for particular workloads (e.g. scientific, research). We can also run this for you as a managed service.
- Storage and Archival Services. Storage in the cloud is a popular use case and simple to implement from a traditional data center. We work with you to design, deploy, and manage a cloud based storage service. We can extend the storage to include long-term archival storage. We can enable access to the storage solution from the cloud as well as the enterprise. A separate use case is establishing cloud-based storage for burst or disaster recovery purposes. We can provide these as managed services in addition to turnkey solutions.
- Hybrid Cloud Integration. Through our cloud integration capabilities, we help you to securely integrate cloud delivered applications with other applications or resources, on-premise or in the cloud. You can synchronize data and processes by leveraging standard or custom application connectors that allow integration without custom coding or manual intervention. We can provide this also as a managed service.