We offer the following Cloud Training Services:
- Cloud Readiness Training. We provide all the training needed to ready the organization for cloud computing. We educate team members on what cloud computing is and what it is not. We ensure a common understanding of the definition of cloud computing and its related terminology. We explain the NIST Cloud Computing Reference Architecture and how it relates to the organization.
- Cloud Architecture Training. We offer architecture training on the following subjects:
- Understanding and applying the NIST Cloud Computing Reference Architecture. This course covers the NIST Cloud Computing Reference Architecture (SP 500-292) and the NIST US Government Cloud Computing Technology Roadmap Volume II: Useful Information for Cloud Adopters (SP 500-293). You will learn the NIST Cloud Computing Reference Architecture in detail and have an opportunity to apply your knowledge in an application session where you map a notional infrastructure to the NIST RA to demonstrate compliance.
- Developing Effective Business Use Cases for Cloud Computing. This class covers the current state of affairs in business use case development, exploring the use cases in the NIST US Government Cloud Computing Technology Roadmap Volume II: Useful Information for Cloud Adopters (SP 500-293), work of the NIST Standards Acceleration to Jumpstart Adoption of Cloud Computing (SAJACC) initiative, and other international standard efforts. You will learn a modified use case methodology to support the complexities of a cloud computing business use case. You will also learn a baseline of sample use cases to be tailored to your own environment after you leave the course.
- Architecting with Amazon Web Services. This course teaches how to design and use AWS services for common IT applications and how to take full advantage of cloud scalability and elasticity. You will discover architectural patters for common solutions running on AWS: web applications, batch processing, and hosting internal IT applications. You will also explore and understand design components and capabilities for scalability, elasticity, security, and high availability. You will explore capabilities in AWS for high performance computing as well as using AWS to extend your enterprise.
- Fundamentals of Mobile Application Design. This class covers the fundamentals of mobile application design and the mobile application ecosystem. You will learn the considerations for choosing between a mobile app and a mobile web presence, creating consumable web services for mobile devices, mobile user interface design, and mobile website design. You will learn the roles in the mobile ecosystem and explore the different mobile platforms and carriers. You will also learn the basis of mobile application monetization.
- Developing User Stories for Application Design. You will learn the difference between a use case and user story and how user stories are an essential element of today’s leading development methodologies (Agile, Extreme Programming). You will learn the three c’s of user stories and learn to use a user story template. Finally, you will use your knowledge to create a notional product backlog.